Who do you think are more qualified to provide us with our physical healing and why?

If you trust neither, also please tell so. Give the reason or reasons why you place trust in angels mainly or place trust in doctors mainly.

I trust angels mainly for my healing because I think that angels are only qualified to know exactly what we need for our healing. While doctors can do their job and try their best, they are no match that angels provide more than just healing since they are God's highest created beings and a personal messenger to us.

Do you think both can provide us with health? Do you trust angels more or doctors more? We all put our faith in at least one of these, it seems.

Please share your healing beliefs! If you think neither are qualified, tell why also. Tell why there are only qualified angels and/or only qualified doctors for health!
Angels are greatly more qualified than doctors
Doctors are greatly more qualified than angels
Angels are slightly more qualified than doctors
Vote C
Doctors are slightly more qualified than angels
Vote D
Both are equally as qualified and my trust goes to angels
Vote E
Both are equally as qualified and my trust goes to doctors
Vote F
Both are equally as qualified and I trust both
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
2