Atheists, do you get annoyed when you see your parent or friend wasting time praying a lot. Instead of spending their time in something worth it?

Anonymous
I personally feel so horrible seeing my mom reading scripture and praying for hours i stead of using this time to benefit herself or work on a project or so... or at least spending this time with her kids. At some point she will die or i will. And we won't have this chance to be together. Those moment wasted are so precious to be wasted on an illusion.
+1 y
If you are a theist please spare my time and your time and dont answer this question. We dont have common ground and we dont meet at the end of those separate roads. i want the opinion of an atheist as i need advice. I am really struggling psychologically seeing a lot of time and money and energy spent on utter none sense. It stresses me out
+1 y
Really appreciate all blue users answers the level of matureness and analyzing the situation accurately is excellent. even though you dont know all the details. . Pink users take notes.
4
14