Why did my mom tell me I'm here for a reason?

LonewolfMeme
So this came up a few days ago when we were looking into my personality type which is INFP-T. Now according to my personality type I tend to put others before myself a lot (I do this a lot and it results in self neglect sometimes though it's not intentional) and I don't really like standards or rules much either...

At some point in this conversation she brought up my dreams from a few years ago... the dreams were somewhat religious where God or other important figures would talk to me.. there was even on time where I was playing poker with God and some other people which my cousin was one of them (when I woke up it turned out my cousin was having financial problems)

One of my dreams involved a sick boy that I was always going to see in a hospital and after 3 of those dreams I saw him (wasn't a real person) a few times and he handed me a book that was his in the dream but I don't remember anything from it..

Then my mom told me God has you here for a reason and it has me kinda off, like it's not really confusing me but I don't feel comfortable with what she said.

Can someone tell me what the hell this is about?
A picture I made because why the heck not...🤷🤗🙃
4
2