Humans are one of the dumbest sentient species in the Galaxy. What do you think?

Anonymous
So I asked God to rate human intelligence on a scale of 1 to 20, with 1 being the most intelligent sentient species in the Milky Way Galaxy and 20 being the least intelligent sentient species, and God said "18".

So I asked God to rate human evil on a scale of 1 to 20, with 20 being the most evil in the galaxy and 1 being the most Godly in the galaxy, and God rated humans as an 15.

Maybe the Righteous aliens will protect us from anyone more evil than ourselves?

So I asked God whether the United States should be spending even 50 billion dollars per year on the Military, and God said, "No", but we currently spend over 650 billion per year.

So I asked God about taxes, and God said there should be a 50% Federal income tax on all income for the rich, that rich people get rich by ripping everyone else off, and God said they should also pay a 1% Federal property tax.

So I asked God about the right to vote or hold public office, and God said women should not be allowed to hold office, but should be allowed to vote, and God said you should be required to have an I. Q. of 105 or more to vote or hold office. This would rule out about the 60% dumbest majority of voters presently.
1 y
I was just thinking about some more questions. I asked God whether General Relativity was correct, and God said "yes". Then I asked God whether it was possible for Human Beings to create a more perfect version of General Relativity than Einstein's Relativity, and God said "No". So then I asked whether it was possible for mortal aliens more intelligent than humans to produce a more perfect version of General Relativity, and God said "yes".
1 y
God just told me Albert Einstein was the most intelligent human being to ever live, and yet he never repented of being an Agnostic.
0
4