God says there are A ninth and tenth Major planet in the Solar System. What do you think?

Anonymous
I have already messaged NASA and told them where to search for these planets.

God has said the current theory of "Planet Nine" is wrong, and there are no unknown planets in the Solar System that big nor that far away.

The Ninth planet orbits between Neptune and Pluto.
The Tenth planet orbits just beyond Pluto's maximum distance from the Sun, at 45 Astronomical Units distance from the Sun.
Both planets orbit on the standard orbital plane, and both planets are about the same size as Earth and rocky, with some ice covering them.

Since the person who discovers a planet usually gets to name it... and God gave me the location of the planets and assuming NASA takes mes seriously and searches those locations and finds the planets as God told me they are...

Then I want to name planet Nine "Yahweh" (feminine) in honor of THE TRUE CREATOR who told me where the planet is.

I want to name planet Ten "Tyrael" after the fictional archangel in the Diablo 2/3 video games, because God appeared to me in the form of Tyrael in a Divine Dream several years ago to tell me my sister's cancer was cured, and the next day my mother told me my sister's cancer was cured, proving the dream was from the real God. So this would be another way of honoring the REAL GOD, by naming both planets in honor of the real God.

So traditionally planets are named after Greek or Roman gods/goddesses and a few moons and other objects are named after some other religions gods or goddesses. I want to honor the REAL GOD for once. I only know of one planet named in honor of a Biblical character, and that is planet Methuselah, named after the supposedly oldest man in the bible, which the book of Genesis is not inspired or infallible.
1 y
God has told me there are a total of 53 Dwarf Planets in the Solar System that orbit the Sun.
1 y
God told me NASA will eventually find the planets, but they will not name them what I have suggested and they will reject God anyway, even though they will find them because of the Prophecy I gave them.
3
9