Does death end consciousness?

Does death end consciousness?
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-happens-to-consciousness-when-we-die/

We as humans will have our body eventually die. This is about as sure if anything as there ever can be. The question is what will happen to our consciousness? Many people believe that the brain is encoded to give us all our memories and others see the brain as a vehicle for consciousness but not the only vehicle.

If death wins in the end, then life is absurd and death would be the ultimate champion of the universe. That's not worth celebrating.

Our life would be in vain if it lasts for only physical purposes. That means nothing a person ever could do in life would have any ultimate purpose and all would be relative, which shows opinion and not truth or fact, thus showing good and evil can't exist if we won't be able to survive our physical death.

Please share your views on this! Thoroughly explain also!
I think consciousness is of the brain only
I know consciousness is of the brain only
I think consciousness transcends the brain
Vote C
I know consciousness transcends the brain
Vote D
I think there is no way to ever know
Vote E
I know there is no way to ever know
Vote F
Another answer (explain)
Vote G
GirlGuy
Does death end consciousness?
3
22