(Noone act like the other is just an idiot. Please discuss) I get the suspicions, but not the out-right disbelief in God, Heaven, and Hell?

thewiggles
Between the ridiculous amount of probability for us being created on a molecular level. The fact on how black holes actually work with bending time and space itsself and when you look into it, how does one come to indefinitely conclude there is no higher purpose or greater being amongst us. Events are currently matching up with the book of Revelations more and more. Seems ignorant at best. I get people in their daily life have no interest, or see enough proof of different ideaology and well, the "who gives a fuck" outlook. I go in and out of it myself. But I've seen some neat things that have to be from God. Yes I know a lot of the Bible seems off and totally makes sense that it was made to keep willing control over different societies through history. But that would've happened if it were true or false. So wheres the conclusion, and you can't say it's all the horrible things happening to people around the world. Thats already warned in the Bible. Essentially saying y'all dont want to cooperate then I'll leave it to you to find me, then Jesus dies and there's a bit more forgiveness. I feel like God has been learning how to deal with a world of himself if that makes sense. I know, its a lot of stretches.
1 mo
I find all of the comments helpful in some way and appreciate them so thank you.
2
5