🤔 Why do love, makes us wanna do crazy things?

Anonymous
(Sighs) So my fwbs and I have been in each others life for a good while now. And we do truly care for one another. But over the years, I definitely do feel that the relationship, and things between us has definitely change. Besides the benefit part we act more like actual friends. And he most definitely has moved onto the next FUCK! and is investing his feelings else where, as he should. But, I feel a bit selfish and neglected from his energy. But (shit) I had him long enough... Lol, and I still don't want to him to be in the arms of another woman. But he's NOT my man, to be tripping over. But long story very short, I know that he will be back, he always do. But, I wanted to speed up the process and bring him back a lot quicker. I thought about putting a love spell on him, and I never thought that I will be doing this or thought about it. But I don't know: I haven't done anything yet, he deserves to be happy. But I don't feel satisfied, and all I really just want. Is for things to go back to how they we're in 2014. He was all about me, and only eyes on me. But I do also feel bad, for messing with his free well. I don't understand, why I just can't be normal and except that someone has moved on. Help?
🤔 Why do love, makes us wanna do crazy things?
Add Opinion