Would you have full spiritual rest if the truth happens to be that Satan was the creator of the universe instead of God?

Cryptic-Game
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10464

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/kingdom-of-god/god-vs-satan/

Please take your spiritual life seriously and read these 2 articles.

If the truth happens to be that Satan was the creator of the universe, how much spiritual rest would you have? The fact is there but needs to be discovered by us and we need to find out who makes more sense as creator. That's likely who is the Creator.

Would you put your trust in Satan? Do you think Satan would have created God knowing He would abuse his free will to be evil and do good instead?

Just imagine the reverse scenario where evil reigns and is righteous and good is despicable. Imagine living in a world where people help their neighbors and feeds the hungry and poor instead of doing evil as being made in the image of our creator, Satan, by murdering and doing vicious sexual acts. How much shame would you want to cause Satan? Now step back and think how God feels if good is the ultimate way and God happens to be the actual creator. Shame is brought upon Him when evil is the goal and deed.

This is a deep rooted spiritual battle and we do know that only God or Satan can be the creator of the universe if there was a creator. Either there is no creator, God created or Satan created the universe. But hey, Satan is called the god of this world. It doesn't mean he is god of only this world.

Please take this to heart and give your top 3 evaluations while meditating on this for 15 minutes and I encourage you to fight the good fight!
I would fully shout for joy
I would mostly love it but wouldn't be able to enjoy that fact completely
I would be likely be indifferent. I would not care whether it was God or Satan that created the universe.
Vote C
I would slightly be uncomfortable learning that truth but not to the degree I would let it make my life hectic
Vote D
I would freak out and have little rest. I would not like that being the spiritual truth to reality
Vote E
I would have no rest and live in complete terror
Vote F
Unsure what I would do or another answer not listed above (if another answer, what)
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
2