Should Christians worldwide unite in their clothes fashion by dedicating themselves to wearing robes and sandals everywhere they go like Jesus did?

Cryptic-Game
Think about it. Wouldn't it make lots of sense to take upon our clothing style to be more in tune like Jesus? I've just started dedicating my life to this style at my museum and already some people said to me what in the heck is up with you? They know how radical I am in many clothing views but this shocked them. I told them the Holy Ghost led me to wear only robes and sandals the rest of my life and God will establish an award of faithfulness to me in Heaven.

Should we as Christians take our fashion in a more holy alliance and just take upon outself any possible ridicule we get for the sake of being more like Jesus and forsaking our secular mindset? Afterall, we are the called of the Lord and not to be settlers and conformed to this world, which is Satan as governor over.

Please share what you'd do if the Holy Ghost led and guided you to do this, even if you didn't want to initially!
Absolutely everywhere: dedicate it all
Most places but not all
About half the time or places or so that we go
Vote C
In rare situations like Christmas plays and such
Vote D
Absolutely never
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
5