Do you think Richard Dawkins looks "satanic"?

OfDeath
Some background to why I'm asking this: I was looking for a particular song from this utterly shit horror movie I endured. The only reason I looked it up was because I couldn't understand the words. I did find the song but it didn't have the lyrics.
I guess because I was looking up music from horror films, YouTube was suggesting a lot of sinister sounding music. As I was listening to a particularly unnerving composition and looking through other suggestions, a picture of Richard Dawkins' ugly face came up, probably because I had to find a documentary of his to include as filler for a mytake. His face just seemed to vibe strongly with the music I was listening to šŸ¤£šŸ˜… he just has a particular face, it's hard to describe.
What about you? Do you see it too? If you don't, listen to some scary sounding music while you look at his face and you'll see what mean.
If you're a firm believer in Christianity or Islam, I don't recommend you do it. You'll be petrified! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ¤£
Do you think Richard Dawkins looks satanic?
3
11