Do you believe that God is more or less likely to send angels our way when we show hospitality towards strangers?

Do you believe that God is more or less likely to send angels our way when we show hospitality towards strangers?
https://www.ibelieve.com/faith/5-reasons-god-sends-angels-in-the-bible-and-now.html

I think God sends us angels because angels are not fully aware of people's situation or need for them to come. Do you agree or disagree? I will cover 5 reasons Debbie McDaniel gives that shows strong support that angels are more likely to appear when we are nice to strangers.

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

1. Angels come to bring a message from God.

2. Angels protect God's people.

3. God's angels come to comfort and minister to believers.

4. Angels execute God’s judgment.

5. Angels come to give praise and worship to God.

Please read this article and you need to know your enemy very well so you know how to attack him.

Satan - The enemy intends evil, but God promises good.

If you are full of pride, you have the armor of Satan on and this will lead to your soon demise. It is best not to join dark forces and to put yourself in a great spiritual position so God can better spiritually protect you and provide you with assistance from His angels.

Please share how spiritually rejunivated you felt after reading this article! Was it something you longed for to stay strong in the Lord?

Fellow g@g remnants, these are tough times and we need to show kindness to all and pray for those who are naysayers, even those against us from this very own website.
Much more likely
Vote A
Slightly more likely
Vote B
Slightly less likely
Vote C
Much less likely
Vote D
Angels are tired of obeying God and want more free will without Heavenly servitude and obedience to but are limited in knowing what's happening on Earth
Vote E
Angels are unproven to exist and I refuse to believe they do whether they actually do or not (is it wrong to believe in angels shy of at least some evidence suggesting they exist, even if it isn't full proof)
Vote F
Another answer (explain)
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion