How Do You Keep A Friend Who Worships A Different Religion Than You?

CherryRoseChampange
I feel conflicted because I have some close friends I really care for but I'm atheist. They're not, and they're super Christian. And they get aggressive at the mention of anything I say on the subject.

They don't know I'm Atheist and I'm kinda scared to tell them because I don't want the lose them as friends tbh.

I'm willing to look past our differences but I doubt they'd be up for that. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don't understand why it has to be such a big deal but I feel annoyed when they keep pushing their beliefs on me.
1 mo
Y'all, naturally I don't actually bring it up and I try to avoid the topic. Along with politics and stuff people naturally disagree on. I know that much. However, they're SUPER into religion so they bring it up themselves and get upset when I discuss my views on them. Which is normally me walking on eggshells so I don't offend them in the process.
94
31