Why don't believers in God give a damn enough about their own beilefs to learn anything and "Contend for their faith"?

WadeDanielSmith2
Just curious, but why do "believers" in God tend to be ignorant of their own beliefs?

Well, I mean, first we gotta excluse all the "fake believers" who merely claim to believe in God, but violate their own God's commandments.

Then we gotta deal with the "faith is enough" crowd who never studies to learn anything new.

I don't think being a lay-person should be an excuse for being ignorant.

Like for example, the "Christian" homosexual, or the "Christian" abortionist, such as Joe Biden, etc.

How can anyone who calls themselves a "Christian", or any other believer in God, vote for a democrat lately anyway?

Joe Biden claims to be a Catholic Christian, but Catholics oppose Abortion and Homosexuality. See a pattern here? A Presidential candidate will say anything to get elected. When talking to homosexuals, he's for homosexuality, when talking to women, he supports abortion, when talking to "Christians" he's a Christian.

If any of you democrats had been real believers in God, you'd change to being republican or independent as I have.
0
3