Do you think that these are early red flags?

Anonymous
So I met a man on a Christian dating site. He is a church leader and a spiritual advisor, and leads church services around the country. He is very devoted to his faith. I’m in a different place in my life where I’m curious about rediscovering my faith, and I’m not sure where it will take me and whether I want to continue being a christian or not. If I tell him I’m interested in trying out a new church, he responds back with “I wouldn’t go to that church I don’t recommend it”. He sends me very long messages and also keeps asking me to read sermons, and listen to online church services, and says “reply back what you think of both of these.” I’m finding it a bit presumptuous that he assumes I want to do this too. He also asked me if I cook and bake, and then said “a few wives of my friends of mine serve in this way”

Are these red flags that there is a potential controlling and/or abusive relationship further down the line?
5
1