Anyone communacate telepathatetically with da animals?

TooDrunk4Sex
i was wondering da other day when i was trying 2 telepathikly talk 2 a stray cat if anyone can actually do dat. cuz i tried really hard and words came up in my head but i think i just made them up. but then i thought, what if i wasn't making this up and sumone can actaully do dat. what would da animals say?

i am pretty sure i just made up the words but the cat said 2 me that it was not really a cat and actually a martial arts master who was kidnapped by a wizard on a zepplin. so i asked it what martial arts it can do and it told me that it is 2 advanced 4 humans to understand and they dont have right type of body for dat. then it walked away. i am pretty sure i just made it up in my head cuz i tried it with a human once and then i asked them if they said any of that and they said no
5 d
also 4 da people who can do it do they talk in English or chinese or what. cuz with me they were talking in English but i think thats just cuz i made it up in my head
5
1