Would you be scared if you were a killer in a past life?

Anonymous
I don't remember this but my mother and a couple relatives told me that as a 4 year-old, I started talking about stabbing a teen girl to death before, hiding the body and other bad things. Apparently there was a killer that got executed long ago.

I wasn't even old enough to know about horrible things and no one taught me to say those things. They were all questioning if anyone has been watching too much horror movies in front of me. Nowadays I don't remember that at all but did once had a dream about being that horrible guy.

I'm kind of creeped-out that I was that my past life included that horrible person. Assuming that reincarnation is real, would you be scared to know that?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 mo
It does bothers me that as a 4 year-old, that's the only past life I would talk about. Now I don't remember that conversation.
5
6