My zodiac sign is a leo July 23,1994 and I notice I been call a troll a lot online, because of my opinions, which zodiac call leo that?

My zodiac sign is a leo July 23,1994 and I notice I been call a troll alot online,because of my opinions,which zodiac call leo that?
Taurus ♉
Vote A
My zodiac sign is a leo July 23,1994 and I notice I been call a troll alot online,because of my opinions,which zodiac call leo that?
Scorpio ♏
Vote B
Capricorn ♑
Vote C
Aquarius ♒
Vote D
Gemini ♊
Vote E
Cancer ♋
Vote F
Libra ♎
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
27 d
it been times of me simply disagreeing with them and they say i can't handle opinions also
My zodiac sign is a leo July 23,1994 and I notice I been call a troll a lot online, because of my opinions, which zodiac call leo that?
Add Opinion