Do you believe some things can't be explained by science?

Anonymous
I used to think that way but not after encountering strange things and nearly drowning after a drunk driver pushed my vehicle at the lake (supposedly my heart stopped beating twice, then I came back to life). That's when I changed and suddenly most of my wishes came true.

One of the things I've wished the most is there being true peace between my now fiance and my mother. She did a lot of wrong things in our relationship and he couldn't forgive. There was no way I would be able to marry someone that hold grudges, that doesn't let go of the anger. That marriage wouldn't be blessed. All of the sudden, after a couple months it did happened. They get along now and he has forgiven.
That's one example. I've asked for other things. Many have come true and a couple are starting to come true. I believe this isn't any coincidence.
26
4