Any tips or recommendations for shifting to My Hero Academia?

Anonymous
So recently I’ve been planning to shift to My Hero Academia since a few of my friends said I should so I’ve written my script already but I’m not really sure what to add and what not to do far I wrote down some of my close relationships , Info about who I am , my quirk , and a few things I want in my DR. Something I’m not really sure about is that I wrote down for Tomura Shigiraki that me and his relationship would go from work partners to friends to lovers (yes I’m a Shigiraki simp) I also wrote down that I’m not affected by his quirk. Will the work partners to friends to lovers just happen on its own or will I need to work towards it? Another thing I’m not sure about is that is that I scripted that when I get to my DR I will be outside the LOV hideout with Dabi and Toga. Will it be just like when they joined the LOV or will I have to script that? The last question I have is can I have 2 pages for scripting or do I have to do it all one one page. Any advice or recommendations are appreciated!
1
0