Do you think there is any legitimacy to the paranormal activity claims that is alleged to occur at the Pennhurst Asylum?

Cryptic-Game
https://pennhurstasylum.com/

There have been many reports of the paranormal occurring at Pennhurst Asylum over the years. It seems that many people experienced first hand of this. It is also feasible that an unbeliever in the paranormal has become a believer in the paranormal after visiting this hospital for the insane.

Believers in the paranormal, what do you think may be the top reason this asylum is haunted if the accounts from others are real?

Unbelievers in the paranormal, is it only possible you could become a believer in the paranormal if you experience it yourself or are there other ways?

Normally, I think many claims are fabricated or hyped up but there is too much horror stories from people who wouldn't have any interest in lying to gain something to make up such things. I think this is a real haunted place where spirits of the dead haunt others.

Please share your Pennhurst Asylum views!
Believer in paranormal, I think there is
Believer in paranormal, there probably isn't and is hyped
Believer in paranormal, I need to be there to access whether there may or may not be
Vote C
Non believer in paranormal, I think there may be something to it and I may believe soon
Vote D
Non believer in paranormal, it is likely just to be hyped up
Vote E
Non believer in paranormal, I need to be there to access whether there is something to it or not
Vote F
Neutral on the issue: can't favor or disfavor
Vote G
GirlGuy
0
3