Will humanity ever learn from it's mistakes and prevent it from being done again?

ghilliesuithunter
When I was younger i had warned and predicted the future about the potential pandemics and epidemics in the music i had written and played in my band early in my teenage years and early 20's same with how obama and bush warned about this pandemic but does humanity ever learn not to repeat the mistakes that they made once before? Do we as humans ever learn from our own mistakes? But it's like people hear without hearing and speaking without meaning like how Simon and garfuncle and disturb sent out a clear warning about the pandemic. Even in the Christian Bible Jesus and god spoke about there being pandemics but the same thing when people who speak the truth out of wisdom they get turned down but the rest and just like how Jesus went to preach the wisdom and healing and Speak the truth no one listened and now we're all suffering from a virus that brought the world it's knees and caused the entire world to fall into lockdown
0
3