Do you believe in astrology when it comes to personality?

mistixs
I used to not believe in astrology because while I could feel Libra Sun and Leo Rising characteristics inside me, I felt I related even more to Taurus, Cancer, and Virgo (introverted, sensitive, and thoughtful). I did an online test to see what sign fits me the most, and I got Taurus.

Then I got a hold of my entire natal chart. I learned that my chart is Moon Dominant, which means the Moon interjects itself into a lot of my personality. My moon is in Taurus. Since the natural ruler of the moon is Cancer, that also gives me Cancerian qualities.

I learned that my next dominant planet, interjecting itself into a lot of my personality, is Mercury - my Mercury is in Virgo.

Most of my friends and family have zodiac signs that I think fit them perfectly. I looked at their charts, and found that their dominant planets/elements fit their Sun Signs or Rising Signs, while mine didn't, which makes sense of why they relate more to their Sun and Rising Signs than I do.

Like I said, I do feel characteristics of my Sun and Rising Signs inside of me, but I felt more influenced by other signs, and now knowing that the dominant planets in my chart are different from the planets attached to my sun and rising signs, it becomes more understandable.

Sure, it could just be a coincidence - but it's a pretty weird coincidence that my dominant planets just happened to rule over the zodiac signs that I had already thought fit me better.

If you're curious about your dominant planets and natal chart, there is a calculator here.
Me until last month
Me until last month
I believe that astrology, when it comes to personality, is legit
I believe it's not legit
I have no idea
Vote C
GirlGuy
29
9