Would you baptize a friend or family member in an emergency situation?

BCRanger10 u
This question is mostly directed towards atheists or otherwise non-Christians.

The Catholic Church teaches that the ordinary minister of baptism is a priest or deacon. However, in an emergency situation (meaning death is practically certain and imminent), anyone, even an atheist can validly baptize someone if no priest or deacon is available. They simply have to have the right intention, say the right words, and use water.

An example would be that you and your friend are out driving somewhere and you get in a bad car wreck. You call for help, but the ambulance likely won't be there in time. Your friend turns to you and says "I don't think I'll make it. I've been thinking about becoming a Christian. Will you baptize me?" Would you then do it? Even if you don't believe it yourself, even if you think it's just a bunch of fairly tales and what not? It's something your friend wants.

If anyone's interested, the words are "(Their name), I baptize you in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."
2
7