If you were God, would you allow for your created being to desire to be equal to you in terms of glory or you wouldn't allow it to be equal to you?

Luficer, was decked out with all kinds of precious stones and gold as its natural nature and filled with intelligence and wisdom as God created him, but it wasn't enough for me; as he desired God status and glory, but God wasn't having it. 😏

Isaiah 14:12-15

How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

For you have said in your heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Isaiah 42:8

I am the LORD, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.
If you were God, would you allow for your created being to desire to be equal to you in terms of glory or you wouldnt allow it to be equal to you?
1
1