Why do you falsely accuse me of wrong-doing because I quoted the Bible and said Yahweh spoke ot me?

Wade8888
Isaiah 46:8Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.

9Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

This does not disagree with the quote Yahweh told me, when he said, "I do everything I want to do, because I am THE TRUE CREATOR."

You can call it "trolling" if you want, but you are dead wrong.

Coronavirus is a Plague from the True God against multiple generations of willfully evil sinners, and it is not over. IN the next 5 to 10 days expect daily death tolls to rise to about 6000 to 7000 deaths per day in the United States alone.

Yahweh has told me the Virus will mutate and the first round of Vaccine will not work. You should take the vaccine anyway, because it will work against the OLD strain, but the newer strains that are mutating now are resistant to the vaccine, and Yahweh first told me this a few months ago, and is again telling me this yesterday.

"Open Rebuke is better than Secret Love".

"Obedience is Greater than Sacrifice"
1 mo
"All idols will have their Heads Removed."

IN the story where the Phillistines captured the Ark of the Testimony, God decapitated the statue of Dagon in the Temple of Dagon.
1 mo
The LORD is now telling me to wait for further instructurion, and bringnig back the song, "They that Wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and oh teach me LORD to wait." Here "wait" actualy meaning to SERVE God, not the passive term "Wait".
1
0