Can you be a Muslim and a feminist at the same time?

I was just wondering because I thought feminists were against sex slaves and the abuse of women but I guess when it comes to religion Islamic women disregard their feminism and let their men bring home child sex slaves.

According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take "captives of the right hand" (Qur'an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur'an says: "O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have paid their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses of those whom Allah has given you as spoils of war" (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur'an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: "The believers must win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or whom their right hands possess, for they are free from blame." (Qur'an 23:1-6). The rape of captive women is also sanctioned in Islamic tradition. ..."

I just can't understand how anyone including muslims who has any moral or ethical compass to know the difference between right and wrong can believe in a religion that would endorse an idea that taking pre-teen/woman as sex slave that is legit and fundamentally "correct" under islamic law. I just don't understand how muslims women and men could stand for a belief that would condone this behaviour. Isis is a fine example of this teaching yet it would seem that Isis attracted a vast amounts of Muslims both women and men to their cause despite ISIS openly admitting to using non muslim girls/women as sex slaves and spoils of war. Yet you still see muslims walking around like their little dirty secret does not exist when it's right there in their holy book. In my opinion if you are a muslim you are an active participant in this behavior because you believe in a religion that condones these crimes against women and children.
1
7