Is everything in the Bible accurate and correct? How can I be certain that nothing was “made up”? Am I a bad Christian for feeling skeptical?

I’ll be honest. I’m just getting started and it already sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I’m already starting to get real bored of it.

I’m trying to read the bible and I already have a bad first impression.

Just reading a bunch of stories about what some old dudes supposedly did in their lives

But it honestly just sounds like a bunch of fairytales in the book of Genesis. I really can’t take them seriously.

The more I look into it the more I feel my faith slipping away.

I was almost a better Christian before I started reading.

I feel like its almost pointless to keep reading at this point. There’s no way of verifying the validity of what was written.

After all Moses wasn’t even alive when the earth was created. Yet I’m suppossed to somehow believe he got the story right?

I acknowledge religion is an overwhelmingly positive thing because it keeps people grounded. But it almost seems pointless to read about a bunch of things and hope they really happened.
17 d
I just don’t feel inspired by reading but inspired by doing. When I’ve brought about good it brings more joy than reading about someone else bringing about good
16 d
I’ve changed my mind guys! Take a look at this right here! Absolutely incredible! watchjerusalem.co.il/465-the-case-for-adam-and-eve
2
4