Are any of you spiritual?

Dsg1193
Here’s the definition

Spirituality involves the recognition of a feeling or sense or belief that there is something greater than myself, something more to being human than sensory experience, and that the greater whole of which we are part is cosmic or divine in nature.

So a few people I’ve spoken to that are spiritual believe in alternative medicine, practice yoga, use those healing crystals, swear by the law of attraction and one person I know has a Reiki business. I’m probably generalizing, not all spiritual people partake in the activities listed above but I’ve seen a pattern.

lol and let me tell know, I think it’s a pile of bullshit. I’ve seen a doctor specializing in alternative medicine and it was a scam. I was religious at one point and now consider myself atheist. All of this spiritual mumbo jumbo is something else, I don’t believe in the law of attraction.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
Yes
No
GirlGuy
Are any of you spiritual?
3
2