If free will is just an illusion, could there still be a God a la Christianity, Islam, or Judaism?

Anonymous
It's fairly clear that free will isn't a real thing. No one has any free will. It sounds like a tough subject but if you just spent few minutes analyzing the origins of your thoughts you'd realize there is no free will. Your brain feeds you your thoughts and actions, and you have no choice in what your brain will make you think or do. IF this is true, (it is) would that destroy religious views? Irony alert: If you don't believe me your brain is telling you it can't handle it, you don't have the free will to understand it LOL
4 mo
Seriously, what is it with people not being able to answer the questions I ask directly? They always focus on one small aspect of the question and forget to address the question itself. This happens anytime I post a question. Just answer it. Can you still believe God is real IF free will doesn’t exist?

I’m willing to debate people on whether or not free will exists, but for the sake of the question let’s ask imagining it doesn’t exist. Does No free will=No God?
4
18