Give me a spell I can use to help me find him again, will you help?

Anonymous
Hello, I'm just a girl who's never had any male attention, until I came across this boy who came to visit me at night telepathically, then I wanted to see him in real life so I did a spell using my own blood and finally I did see him and I was so shocked in a scared and good way but he seemed evil and angry at me, I never liked him after that, after he told that's it was him I saw at the gas station looking at me in his car, I'm wondering now if I do the spell again will I see him again and this time I want to fight him for hurting me so badly. He looked very unreal and evil when I finally saw him once again so I'm guessing I would need some kind of weapon to fight him off this time.
24 d
If you're going to ask if I still have feelings for him NO but did I... somewhat but right now all I want is to get even, I cannot allow someone to hurt me like that and out of fear I let him hurt because I was scared but I'm not scared anymore and want to fight him with all my might, including using a weapon and mace
24 d
How he hurt me was too much for me to mention here, I'll get emotional again and do something I won't regret but I still need time to heal I'm conflicted and dunno what to do at this point, I feel like screaming but I'm better than that so please help
5
0