Coming off excessive LT masturbation *embarrassed*?

Anonymous
I've watched far too much p*rn for my good over the last few *years*. I'm coming off it because I've seen it as a problem to myself, so i'm trying to toss less (i'm british, so i use "toss").

It's gone to the point where I hardly come any more, it's sexual exhaustion, but I still need to toss because I haven't had sex in bloody *years*. I can't seem to hold off wanking for very long, and I need desperately pussy - i'm considering an escort or joining adultfriendfinder :(.

However, as I go to the gym fairly often now and have caught a couple of chicks who I think need a good beating. 1 is a brit-jamican woman (6 years older than me, she's 35 i'm 29), the other is a young slim sexy sweet looking girl who i'm going to hook onto my 'fishing line' very soon (maybe tonight if i see her at the gym (6).

My questions are surrounding my nerves..I'm nervous as hell because I may not perform very well in bed, or 'cum' very much.. Neither are cum-queens though, i'm sure of that. But I need a good long rump in the sack.. This is where popping a viagra in secret comes into play lol. (Do girls notice/'know' when a man has used viagra that night?)

My other question is.. well... 'How' should i screw them, just general ideas.. I've watched too much p*rn and am sex starved, so I think i'll go in like a raging bull and shag the shit out of them p*rn star style, which i'm afraid they won't like.. *hides face*.. Um

If you could share come stories about people who've come off long term masturbation & becoming sexually active again would be really nice as a morale booster..

I'm just really embarrassed that they won't like me under the sheets and won't want to see me again *hides face again*..

Next year though i'm going to move into my own place and have lots of sex partners <3, as i live in my parents house still I can't bring them back here, strictly hotel rooms or their place...

I think I'll be alright, but i'm just a bit nervous..
/Rodriguez
+1 y
Thank you to all responders lol

I no longer compulsively masturbate.. Still have the odd one a couple of times a month, but not more than that.. I catch the habit by the tail and get my ass out of bed, thus preventing me from tossing in bed lol
2
1