Does this guy like me or is he just trying to fuck me?

walflower
He is a guy best friend and we hung out every week for about 2 months sometimes 2 times a week, and he catches the bus too see me and i live about 15-30 mins away from him so on a bus thats a long time. I've recently told him i liked him and he never said he didn't feel the same or anything but he just said he was shocked; we hung out since and he was way way more touchy than before he lay on me and we held hands and he flirted more and we've cuddled and he made comments about us dating, but he also trys to grab my boobs and ass i know he plays around and stuff but i feel like he just want some ass. last time we hung out we cuddled and he got a boner and i got up to go check my phone and he came in and put him arm around me and like pressed his boner in my back, and he also stop me and hug me randomly and did the same thing and he also like rubbed his boner on me; he did that more than once. im pretty sure this means he wants to fuck me, but i dont want that, i want a relationship? advice? thanks
+1 y
He also always initiated the cuddling, and holding hands. he also puts his arm around me and hold my hand in public.
4
1