I love having sex outside?

Anonymous
When I was 21 I moved away to college, after the 1st week I met a girl, she was ok and me being a virgin still I was willing to take whatever I could get at that point, because we lived in a dorm you really don't have much privacy when you wanna have sex so we would get creative, and since we were at school essentially in BFE. It was a benefit and bitch that I had a truck, I never did get a chance to have sex in the bed of that truck, the 1st couple times we had sex was in the front seat of my truck in the middle of a field, and then one day it snowed, we went on a walk at local nature trail late in the day, I kissed her neck, and I put my hands in her pants and omg was she wet we found an area just off the trail underneath a tree where people would throw their shoes up in the branches, we continued to mess around, we were both wearing pajama pants I slide hers off and I can see how wet she was I pulled mine off and the best feeling in the world is when it's cold outside especially in the snow and the heat of my penis and her vagina made everything fun, we screwed for 3 hours underneath that tree it was so dark when we got done I couldn't see 3 feet in front of us, b4 we got back to my truck we did it again and I ate her out , the next night we found a corn field and we had sex underneath the stars for 4 hours, still the best sex I've had
Updates:
+1 y
I still jerk it to both those nights
+1 y
O I forgot to ask who else likes having sex outside
I love having sex outside?
Add Opinion