Virgin over 21 a turn off?

Would it freak you out if a girl was a virgin at the age of 21, or over? I'm 19 and a virgin and I have no intentions of changing that anytime soon, but my friends say that men think a virgin over the age a 21 is a turn off or strange and wouldn't appreciate it. How do you feel?

015

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a turn off at all. It's a turn on, especially because it shows self control. Its easy to have sex, it's harder to save yourself.

Guys are going to say anything to get you to have sex with them. I don't see how being a virgin at any age should be a turn off. They should be the same person they always been. Both before and after sex