Virgin over 21 a turn off?

Would it freak you out if a girl was a virgin at the age of 21, or over? I'm 19 and a virgin and I have no intentions of changing that anytime soon, but my friends say that men think a virgin over the age a 21 is a turn off or strange and wouldn't appreciate it. How do you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a turn off at all. It's a turn on, especially because it shows self control. Its easy to have sex, it's harder to save yourself.

Guys are going to say anything to get you to have sex with them. I don't see how being a virgin at any age should be a turn off. They should be the same person they always been. Both before and after sex

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Don't worry about your friends i'm 21 and still a virgin probably not for long cause I've been sexting and dirty talking a fair amount lately. I don't care if a women is a virgin or not if she wants to fuck i'm down.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. The fact that it's a decision you made, and not because you had no prospects, will become obvious and any guy would kill to be with a girl who had such a solid head on her shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't turn me off... but instead i feel that being a virgin is kind of sexy, since it means that you are someone who dont get easily laid...

0|0
    0|0
  • your friends are idiots... for the last time i say this so all of the gag's virgin girls can hear it...
    BEING A VIRGIN IS NOT A TURN OFF FOR GUYS...

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a turn on. The men your friends talk to that say it's a turn off, probably wanted your friends to get it on with them. It's honestly a turn-on to be your gf's first.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't be turned off. In fact, I'd be happy that you respect yourself enough to save yourself for that special person. Your friends are wrong - and it's obvious, if they are female.

0|0
    0|0
  • same goes with the girls i'm not saying they are turned off but they feel weird that i'm 22 but still a virgin... maybe girls are turn off in me because i dont have experience

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all a turn off...
    if it's by choice then guys would have a huge respect for the girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not a turn off for me, it is a turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No one really cares. Honest to fucking god.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes