Who would you date - the dirty friend or beauty she is jealous of? Why would she stop guys meeting her?

Who would you rather date/bang of the two girls below? PROVIDE A REASON FOR YOUR CHOICE AND WHY NOT THE OTHER.

Also why would Girl A stop guys meeting Girl B?

GIRL A: Dirty and kinky who craves attention. She is very touchy and sucks her finger? Invited to B's party, but doesn't invite her back so guys don't meet her. Always going out, everyone knows her. Not everyone likes her owing to the attention seeking. Changes the subject at the mention of B or tries to avoid mentioning her existence.
Who is hotter? Who would you date - the dirty friend or beauty she is jealous of? Why would she stop guys meeting her? Who would you date - the dirty friend or beauty she is jealous of? Why would she stop guys meeting her?

GIRL B: Beautiful girl, rumored to be very nice and friendly. In A's class, invited A to her party. A little mysterious, also rumored to be very sociable. Not many people know her.. those who know of her comment on how nice she is (as well as how hot). Very popular amongst people on her own course, strangely those on that course don't introduce or mention her to those on other courses?

Who would you date - the dirty friend or beauty she is jealous of? Why would she stop guys meeting her? Who would you date - the dirty friend or beauty she is jealous of? Why would she stop guys meeting her?

• Girl A
  • Girl B

57

Most Helpful Girl

• im SO tired of seeing this person!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry, just trying to get some opinion from experts like yourself. There was an error in one of the other posts.

• Who do you prefer and why may I ask?

What do you make of them?