My beaux went soft, more than once, during sex. What could have caused this?

Anonymous
I'm seeing this guy and the other night we had sex for the first time. In previous makeout sessions or any situations he found remotely arousing, he would have no trouble staying erect, even so far as to have trouble calming down.
On this day, we went out on a date, had lots of fun and decided to finish the whole thing with a rousing session of car sex. Given it being summer and the car's propensity for resembling a sauna, he turned on the air conditioner. 30 min in, the car died. We stopped to investigate and he was suitably worried. In a bid to help him relax (and to satisfy my own more than considerable carnal hunger (selfish, I know)) I suggested we continue where we left off. After helping him become erect, we went to it. But after a while he went soft. This happened twice more before we called it in and I finished him off with a blowjob. He called his dad, they got the car running again and he dropped me home.
Other sites have said that this is normal and usually caused by stress or worry (most likely about the car, or his "performance") or that his mind drifted. But I can't help but feel that he just wasn't very into the sex. He seemed like he really wanted to and when I gave him head and when he jacked himself while watching me there was no problem maintaining an erection. I'm scared he didn't enjoy the actual sex. Anyone else have experience with this? Any clues or reasons as to why this happened?
5
0