My boyfriend suggested me to have plastic surgery. What is it supposed to mean? Does he not like me?

Anonymous
I have been together with a guy for only one month, so this relationship is pretty new. And yesterday he told me that I should have a plastic surgery in Russia, because it is cheaper there. I was just staring at him and I was like 'Whaaaat?' I told him that I didn't want it, but he kept talking about it. And he is 24 but I am only 18, I am too young for surgery, my body is still developing, but he said that my body wouldn't change in the future anymore, so this is why I should have surgery.
It costs a fortune in Russia, as well. How can he expect me to pay so much money that I could spend on travelling and studies instead? Plus, I am a ballet dancer, so it is not surprising that I don't have big boobs and he could see my boob size when he asked me out. If it bothered him so much why did he started dating with me?
I told him that if he can't accept me and wants to change me, then he can just leave instead because there are other guys who would be happy to be with me without trying to change me. Then he called me rude and mean and he said he just wanted good for me. So, do you think I am overreacting it?
+1 y
And sorry for the mistakes, I am not perfect in English yet :)
23
19