I cheated on my boyfriend on Friday with my ex, will sex feel different to him, if we do have sex today?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for two months, and he is very reserved and sometimes when I come over we will just have sex and then he gets back to studying. We don't go out as we used to and I started feeling like he chooses school over me. I have not spoken to him about it as yet in depth, because I do not want him to feel like I am needy. We do see each other often and speak to each other daily. He thinks I am the perfect girl, according to his word. However, I had sex on Friday night with my ex, for no good reason, and I will not tell my boyfriend I cheated on him. The next morning I asked him if cheating was a deal breaker for him, and he said why would you ask that, yes. Then he asked if I cheated on him with my friend that came over and I said no. Anyways this is the first and only time I will cheat, I feel horibble, I thought about him for the whole night while my ex slept next to me. He knows I have a high sex drive and he will find it weird if I come over and not have sex, but this situation has dampened my drive. However, I feel like if I do not sleep with him, he will know I cheated. As well as, if I do my since the guy was bigger, will my vagina may feel different and he will know. What should I do?
14
5