When A guy contacts you about something random after no contact for months, what does that mean or what did he possibly want?

jaydm08
Okay, so there is this guy I had became friends with at the gym I was interested in his freind and we all had become friends, well I wound up talking through text with his freind for a few weeks and we saw each other at the gym daily and talked there as well and he always contacted me first I never inititated. Anyways me and him kinda got into this argument that ended our friendship, which made the guy I met first stop talking to me as well. Lets just say it can be a little awkward at the gym. about a week ago randomly I get a text from the guy i first met not his friend I liked and got into an argument with, but the other one and he decided to tell me a couple guys at the gym were talking about me that it ws bad but it depended on what flattered me and I said well depends on who it was being light about it, and he then proceeded to tell me that the guys said I had a blow job face. I told him no i wasn't flattered and he said okay well just wanted to give you a heads up, rumors seem to get around at that gym have a nice day. I am thinking to myself why after all these months are you contacting me and about that. Do you think he was lying just to get me to start talking dirty with him, or what are your thoughts on this... it seemed really strange to me. AND he still ignores me at the gym.
3
1