Tit for tat... Would this be a good sexual swap?

random112233
So, my girlfriend is bisexual, and very kinky at that. I try to indulge most of her fantasies, but some are a little too uncomfortable for me... She is really into BDSM, some of which I can handle and even enjoy... Rough sex, spanking, light choking... that type of thing.

But lately, she has been talking a lot about butt stuff, specifically my butt... This is where my comfort level takes a sharp dive... I don't even let her put a finger down there, and she wants to try that and eventually work up to "pegging" which again... My butthole tightens up just thinking about it.

It's not that I'm afraid that it's "gay" or she will think I'm gay. It's just that it has never been something that appealed to me. And to be honest it seems like a power play by women who are into this. Like they just want to feel what it is like to fuck someone, for the power, not really because I would "enjoy" it. Which I don't think I would. She just wants to dominate me, which I am totally into, just not when it involves my b-hole.

I said that I would remain open to the idea as long as she was willing to indulge one of my top fantasies that she has been hesitant with. A threesome with another woman, or at least a double blowjob... I think that it is fair though... If i am going to make myself vulnerable, and let my girlfriend put shit in my butt that I don't want there, then she should be willing to indulge in this fantasy of mine... She is attracted to women as well so it's not like I'm asking her to do something she has never done before. What do you all think?

Would you let your girlfriend take your butt cherry, to get a threesome with 2 women?
+1 y
kaylaS91

Oh, so I should just let her fuck me in the ass, even though I don't want to, and I should expect nothing in return? How is that not selfish?
+1 y
kaylaS91

Also, thanks for blocking me on my own comment bitch. Really mature...
4
7