If you asked your boyfriend to do something sexually, that he was not open too. Would you return the favor?

random112233
So my girlfriend is really into BDSM type stuff. I have indulged most of her fantasies, but one that she is into recently has me cringing... She wants to start doing butt stuff... with me... specifically "pegging" but with a really small strap : I have never even let her put a finger up there... this scares the shit out of me.

Now, I will say I am completely straight, and would like to avoid this ever happening. But she seems to really want into this, and I love her a lot. I want us to have an adventurous open minded sex life, But she knows I don't want this and keeps bringing it up.

I told her I might be willing to indulge this fantasy, if she would be willing to indulge one of my top fantasies, a FFM threesome. Now, she is bisexual and has had threesome before. And also has been wanting to eat another girl out for a while so I figure this is a win win for her. She gets doubly what she wants, and I get my first threesome, although it comes at a very high price in my opinion...

Do you think this is a fair swap? I think it is a small price to pay for someone's butt cherry. Also, if she is willing to go through with something that she knows makes me uncomfortable, just for her pleasure, then she should do the same for me right?

What should I do? I can always tell her no, and she would respect that. But I also really want a threesome, and I feel like we could do these both for each other...
1
3