Kinky girl wants me to be really dominant, how?

Anonymous
I met this girl on OkCupid, we went on one date and she already wants sex. Sure, okay, but she started getting into detail about all these domination/submissive kinks (Slapping in the face, choking, verbally degrading her). You know, it's just like... you're taught your whole fucking life to be respectful to women to the point where calling her a "cunt" is the worst thing in the world and then in the bedroom it's like "OKAY, NOW FULFILL ALL MY DADDY ISSUES DESIRES AND TREAT ME LIKE SHIT" I just don't know how to go about doing this without feeling like a misogynist asshole.

You're probably thinking, "Well, maybe you shouldn't do that", but if I can do this it'll open a door to be with someone who will fulfill MY sexual fantasies. So I guess my question is, how do you go about doing this without feeling like a scumbag? Dominant guys, what do you do in bed to be dominant? Submissive girls, what's your take on all of this?
1
9