Is he trying to rape me or what? I'm really scared and I don't feel comfortable?

Anonymous
In my 18 birthday two weeks ago he i catch him checking me out and keep an eye on me most of the time but i didn't care cause he's just like my dad. Before a couple days i asked him to teach me how to cook because he's good so we went to the supermarket to buy some vegetables and when we back my mom was gone to her appointment with her doctor so it was us, I went to the kitchen and he came to help me and it was fun but suddenly he was too close and he put his hands on mine to help me chopping and i couldn't move because that thing was really close to me i wanted to cry and i'm thankful that my mom came back early and he was surprised and i run to my room crying. And yesterday he was telling me that i deserve a reward for being a good girl and my thought that we're playing some kind of game and she was happy. I don't know what's going on but he's acting like this since i turned 18 years old.
Go live with your dad
Tell your mom now!
You're over thinking it
Vote C
Ask him to step nicely
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
5