Is the only difference between somebody that is a slut and somebody that is not a slut the act?

Anonymous
Mentally are they much different? Sluts are having sex with a lot of people physically and non sluts are having sex with a lot of people in their minds with people they know personally, people they see on the internet, and celebrities they wish they were with. Maybe non sluts are not very different than sluts.
+1 y
I should word this different. First it looks like I made two groups of people when I should have made three. Group A is promiscuous, Group B is not promiscuous but fantasizes about having sex with many different models, celebs, etc. that they think are hot, and Group C who although will check out those people will not take it as far as fantasizing about having sex with them. Members of group B will commonly insult group A calling them sluts and at the same time will become them intheir fantasies
6
5