I feel like he doesn't want to be turned on anymore?

Anonymous
When me and my boyfriend got together he would do anything for me, and we had a crazy good sex life.
We are both a bit freaky and like it passionate. The last time it looks like he is ''becoming lazy for me''. He never does something nice for me anymore, for instance, he used to pic me up from the busstation near his house, since it is a 15 min long walk and well, that is not too pleasant with heavy bags. well not anymore. That to start with. But what really bothers me is that he keeps turning me down if I am turned on. Goodbye ego. Last night I stayed for the night and he was like pretty excited, kinda obvious when you only wear undies. I did not try anything nor did I say but I gave him a little hint by cuddling and stuff, but he was tired and went to sleep. In the morning he pulled me on top of him but that was it. When we watched a movie togheter I removed my shirt because I generally hate clothes, but he kept covering my boobs with my shirt ( I still had my bra on). We also took a bath together, that was really fun, but after turning me on with making out, and some buttgrabing it was just nothing. This is a short insight of my story, maybe I am overreacting, I am a girl after all. Or maybe he is annoyed by he fact that I am turned on a lot. ( because I am)
1
1