Should I end my relationship if I can't get past the porn thing?

Anonymous
Should I end my relationship if I can't get past the porn issue. I've tried so hard and it's just getting me down its everyday that he is on it I don't think I can handle it. After I caught him speaking to girls online dating he as I know of hasn't done it since ie 6 months it's the contrast porn. I personally am in love with one person and cannot find any other man sexually attractive it's just me I know he is different I don't think I would mind if it was once every week or close enough I just don't understand the everyday bit. Know I have stopped having sex with him cause in my head he has seen loads of tits ass and pussy before me that day so wats the point. Every time I bring it up he thinks I'm getting st him or just says every man does it. But really every day. I'm feeling less attractive and less confident in bed as time goes by because of this. He is good to me is a great guy so I'm telling myself what's the problem? I have really tried I don't know way I should do only if the relationship is taking so much out of me should I leave it. Am I thinking completely wrong please if anyone can tell me if I'm over thinking or my feelings are right please tell me either way I can't live like this anymore 32 years old and never ever felt like it need out ever for my own mind. I just can't handle it anymore
2
2