What are the chances of me being pregnant? Is it likely?

Anonymous
*GRAPHIC* Okay, before you judge me, I'd just like to say I regret this decision because I was so uneducated, and still am, when I made it a couple days ago. Yes, I'm in a commited relationship, two adults, and we are both virgins. Please don't say hateful things, I really really need honest feedback. So my boyfriend came over early in the morning (1-2 am) on Thursday, technically early early Friday. Things heated up and I ended up giving him a blowjob. He did some stuff for me too. I finished first, and every once and a while (yes, unprotected) I'd get up on him and tease his dick with my pussy. I ended up agreeing to let him penetrate my vagina just so we knew how it felt, and he slid his dick in once, and then pulled back and one more time. There wasn't a whole lot of precum since I was sucking everything off. We stopped with that, and I finished him off. He started jacking his own self when he was about to finish so I could catch it in my mouth. I missed a little of it and it went down on his hand. I can't quite remember, but let's just assume we kept making out and doing stuff, and I think he fingered me just a little bit later on, after already getting a small amount of cum on his hand. What are the chances I could get pregnant? Is it even likely? Is it even possible? Please leave detailed answers.
What are the chances of me being pregnant? Is it likely?
Add Opinion