My boyfriend constantly watches porn in the bathroom with the sink running, and just says his stomach is upset. Does he have a problem?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for three and a half years and we live together. The relationship is good overall, and we have sex pretty frequently. Over the course of our relationship, I've caught my boyfriend with porn in his search history multiple times. He's offered up his phone history insisting there's nothing on it, then I find all of these pornhub. I took a hard stance in the beginning and told him I have a problem with it, and it hurts me because it makes me feel extremely self conscious about my body and it makes me feel like there's something he isn't getting from me. He's lied about it multiple times, saying he won't watch it anymore, then it happens. Recently, I've tried to figure out a way to just deal with it, and try to repair my self esteem on my own because he doesn't care enough. i want the relationship to continue, but this behavior makes me feel like I'm losing my mind. I've told him that if this is something that's going to continue, I need him to be honest with me, and he refuses to. He spends 10-30 minutes in the bathroom at a time (with the sink running). I don't know how often he's watching because there's no way for me to really tell. It freaks me out because I really don't know if this bathroom behavior means he has a problem... I'm struggling with whether I should confront him over this to find out what the deal is, or just leave him because I'm afraid he's just going to continue to lie to me. I feel extremely hurt because I always go above and beyond in every aspect of the relationship to make sure he's happy, but it's just this one thing that just won't go away. Please give serious advise.
14
6