Do you think that men's "visual" nature is more pleasurable/beneficial/advantageous for women or men?

Anonymous
Of course these are generalizations. Some women are more "visual" than some men. But generally men are more easily aroused by visual stimuli.

Pros for men:
+ Pleasure
Cons for men:
- Irritation/frustration @ not having what you desire
- Arousal can be distracting

Pros for women:
+ Can get paid for images of oneself. (Even images of FEET!)
+ The awesome feeling of being found beautiful. Like imagine how awesome it would feel for people to pay tons of money just to look at *your* body & think *you're* gorgeous?
This is possible even for women who aren't conventionally attractive. Women who are on the heavier side, for example, can get paid & essentially have their bodies worshiped by dudes who are into BBW. There's even such a thing as Granny porn & it's more common than you'd think.
If you have a vagina or boobs, there will be *some* dude out there who wants to worship your body. It can be a great feeling.

Cons for women:
- Feeling objectified or used
- Being sexually harassed more often
- Potential self-consciousness
- Dress codes
- Men focusing on appearance when dating. (Though of course there's the flipside of women focusing more on money when dating, & I'd rather people be attracted to my physical appearance, than my money.)

So do y'all think that men's visual nature is more pleasurable/advantageous for men or for women?

Would you rather be the one who is easily aroused by visual stimuli, or the one who can get paid and admired for her body?
I think men's "visual" nature is much more pleasurable for men than women. I'd rather be the one doing the admiring than the one being admired.
I think men's "visual" nature is somewhat more pleasurable for men than women.
I think men's "visual" nature is a little more pleasurable for men than women.
Vote C
Men's "visual" nature is equally advantageous/pleasurable (or disadvantageous/irritating) for both sexes, but in different ways.
Vote D
I think men's "visual" nature is a little more pleasurable/advantageous for women than men.
Vote E
I think men's "visual" nature is somewhat more pleasurable/advantageous for women than men.
Vote F
I think men's "visual" nature is much more pleasurable/advantageous for women than men. I'd rather be the one being admired than the one doing the admiring.
Vote G
GirlGuy
+1 y
Explain why you think it's more beneficial for one gender
+1 y
Guys, would you say *you* are "visual"? Do you enjoy it? Would you trade it to be the one who is being admired?
2
2